Hey Everyone,
Sorry it has been so long since my last post. I don't have internet in my appartment. I'm going to try and post some pictures tonight though. My birthday was a blast, thanks everyone that called/emailed me. I hung out with Afton and My friend Summer. We went to the gateway mall, then to bennihaha. It was sooo good, I haven't been there forever. After that we came home and watched fun movies. It was a total blast. For presents I got flowers, balloons, Candy and some of my favorite children's books. It was so nice.
The first BYU football game was awesome! We won by 30 ore more points, and we had some amazing plays. One of which was an amazing pass and then a 52 yrd touchdown. The guy got rammed into 3 times. At one point there were three guys on him and he still came out! Then all of the sudden it started pouring rain, this just made us fans go even crazier! Everyone was cheering and yelling and it was amazing! After the game I rushed home to some hot chocolate and lost!
School is underway, and it is intense. I'm so glad this is my last semester, I am definately burnt out! Lets just hope my senioritis doesn't kick in too bad and I don't ruin my GPA! All my classes are upper level psych courses, but one of them is really good. Its called LDS perspectives and psychology, my teacher is amazing. Its just really neat to see a LDS standpoint on psychology for once. Anywho, until next time!
6 comments:
What children's books did you get?
Nice to see you are still a blogger :) Is this really your last semester? Wow. Any post BYU plans?
I got the wolf's tale of what happened with the three little pigs, then two of casey's favorites: Dumb bunnies and the lesson.
I love blogging, I would do it all the time if I had internet. Yeah, this is my last semester at the Y, i'll miss a lot about it, but i'm so done with school! My post BYU plans are to get a fulltime Job In Provo at a rehabilitation center or a care facility. We'll see how it all turns out! I plan on going to graduate school some day, I just don't know what I want yet.
thanks for remembering that your brother came down to see you on your b-day
Oh yeah, and Michael came down on my birthday and we had lunch, it was really fun, thanks mike!
Post a Comment