Thursday, August 17, 2006

Playing Dress up

A while back afton and I got dressed up for a party. The party was lame so we ran around taking pictures. She was a scary devil and I was the innocent angel, it was pretty fun and resulted in some fun pictures. The metamucial in the picture is a funny story. It showed up in our appartment and no one would admit to buying it, so we were all confused. Afton and I decided to display them with candy in our living room and got some good laughs out of it.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

nerd

Anonymous said...

And proud of it!

Unknown said...

You girls are so pretty!

Unknown said...

Arwen says, "I love you Meghan. I'd like to play with you. I would like to play ring-around-the-rosies."

Bethany said...

Hot Mammas!

Anonymous said...

Tell Arwen, "I love you too and want to play with you all day long!"

Anonymous said...

Love your eyelashes!!! Are they reusable? I have some, must haven't used 'em yet. Fun pics!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! They are I think, but we just through them away, afton got them for just a couple of dollars. I love fake lashes, they are awesome!