Saturday, September 23, 2006

Birthday and CrackerBarrel

Some friends and I went to the BYU vs Utah State game today. I had a fun time and won by a lot, 38 to 0. Utah State isn't very good, but it was still a fun game! We then went to for dinner, CrackleBarrel. I don't know if any of you went there while you lived in Provo, its by Springville. Anyway, its way fun and really good!
Birthday!


Other!


CrackerBarrel

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cracker Barrel is fun...my grandma likes to go there when we come into town sometimes. Did you color your hair dark? Looks cute.

Meghan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Meghan said...

Yes I did, I like it a lot. Its funny though, no one recognizes me. Even Casey had to do a double take to realize who I was.

Anonymous said...

Fun! I just had highlights put in my hair and for the life of me I can't get used to them. Aaron says he likes them, but they are strange to me! It's fun to try new things though. I like when girls go darker--I like my hair darker. Aaron doesn't though, he thinks I look gothic!!

Meghan said...

A lot of boys think that! They're just silly. Casey really likes my hair though. He keeps telling me how pretty my eyes look with it!

Bethany said...

How funny that you said that Sarah because I just talked to my friend about her putting highlights in my hair but Matthew says I probably shouldn't because you have to keep it up, but I still want to. I'm thinking more of copper not blonde.

Bethany said...

Oh and about the Cracker Barrell. . .I thought it was a fun place and so Matthew and I went just after we had Evan and he still makes fun of it. I just don't have the refined pallet that he does I suppose. I also think he has something against the red-neck life.

Meghan said...

Hehe. I think it tastes yummy! And I love the store and all the cute stuff. Matthew is just picky :)...I love his whole "refined pallet" thing. He's such a dweeb :).