

Today was such a pretty day that Afton and I took a few pictures. Its going to start snowing soon so we're trying to soak in all the nice weather we can! Friday night we finished watching Lost Season two. Well the date was september 22 when we finished. And that was the day the plane crashed. We thought it was cool!


7 comments:
So you and Casey are still in the same ward? Do you live in the same place you did this summer?
Oh yeah, cute hair. You're brave to make such a drastic change. I don't have the guts.
We are in the same ward. But I live in a new place now. Its called courtside, its just south of the indoor practive field. Yeah, it was scary at first to change my hair, but now i'm getting more use to it.
Holy Cow! I didn't even recognize you at first. I love it though! It's just crazy not to see you with the blonde. Fun, Fun!
Thanks! Its really fun having dark hair. Its so funny how many people don't recognize me. Not even people that see me everyday.
Oh my goodness meghan, I can't believe you went dark! You look absoulutely beautiful, I think dark looks better on you, it really brings out your amazing eyes.
Whitney
thanks babe! And thanks for visiting my website! Do it more!
Post a Comment