Love. I don't have to do its bidding. It just withers away on its own. When its over after all you don't even remember what it was like.
For the record everyone... that picture was taken at the top of the gnarliest run on the mountain! Meghan went from learning to tearing it up all in one season!
You guys have to come to Utah to Ski while I snowboard. I know where all the really good "secret" places are
I miss skiing so much. I pulled a muscle, yesterday, just from hoeing a few weeds so it doesn't look like I'll be able to ski again. :-( Ah memories
Post a Comment
3 comments:
For the record everyone... that picture was taken at the top of the gnarliest run on the mountain! Meghan went from learning to tearing it up all in one season!
You guys have to come to Utah to Ski while I snowboard. I know where all the really good "secret" places are
I miss skiing so much. I pulled a muscle, yesterday, just from hoeing a few weeds so it doesn't look like I'll be able to ski again. :-( Ah memories
Post a Comment