A while ago I wrote a short note about saving snails from their inevitable sticky ends. This morning on my jog, true to form, I was relocating the poor snails I saw on the sidewalk. I soon realized that there was no way that I could save them all. I skipped over a few here and there, and suddenly there were hundreds of snails of varying sizes all over my running path. I felt like some poor soilder trying to safely cross a vast field of mines. I must have appeared quite odd as I dashed to and fro to avoid these fragile creatures. With a smidgen of guilt I completed my run without having saved very many snails. I did manage to avoid harming any, but I can't say the same for the ruthless biker.
Love. I don't have to do its bidding. It just withers away on its own. When its over after all you don't even remember what it was like.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Snail Landmines!
A while ago I wrote a short note about saving snails from their inevitable sticky ends. This morning on my jog, true to form, I was relocating the poor snails I saw on the sidewalk. I soon realized that there was no way that I could save them all. I skipped over a few here and there, and suddenly there were hundreds of snails of varying sizes all over my running path. I felt like some poor soilder trying to safely cross a vast field of mines. I must have appeared quite odd as I dashed to and fro to avoid these fragile creatures. With a smidgen of guilt I completed my run without having saved very many snails. I did manage to avoid harming any, but I can't say the same for the ruthless biker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment