Love. I don't have to do its bidding. It just withers away on its own. When its over after all you don't even remember what it was like.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Point Reyes
This past weekend I got to tour the winding roads of Point Reyes with my two favorite Marina Bay people! It was exciting and beautiful. We had a tasty lunch and got to enjoy the awesome bay area views.
That's where we use to get the lil' oysters. We haven't been there much, a handful of times that I remember. And yes, that hike was awesome, hard, bun pretty as I remember.
3 comments:
Looks nice. I don't remember ever going to point Reyes.
Remember the awful hike into Point Reyes and we ended up sleeping in a cow pasture? Yuck. We should do it again LOL
That's where we use to get the lil' oysters. We haven't been there much, a handful of times that I remember. And yes, that hike was awesome, hard, bun pretty as I remember.
Post a Comment