Love. I don't have to do its bidding. It just withers away on its own. When its over after all you don't even remember what it was like.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Genuine Country
The Nielsen land has waffled back and forth between being a farm and just being lots of land. It currently has the feel of a farm again because look at it! Yep, that is the front 11 acres of Nielsen Manor! Ha ha, pretty neat I thought.
I love the farm feeling. Better than orchard even. thanks for capturing the pictures LOL I don't know how to turn the mac sound down and I don't think dad appreciates the music at 11:45 PM oops
3 comments:
I forgot to ask, how'd that hay get there? Are Mom and Dad leasing the land?
Apparently the Faeries planted it and some nice man offered to harvest it. I think its preeetty! Now its all stacked in a huge rectangle.
I love the farm feeling. Better than orchard even. thanks for capturing the pictures LOL I don't know how to turn the mac sound down and I don't think dad appreciates the music at 11:45 PM oops
love,
mom
Post a Comment