Love. I don't have to do its bidding. It just withers away on its own. When its over after all you don't even remember what it was like.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Easter Extravaganza!!
I went with Wendy and her family to an easter celebration today. It was fun to watch Madelyn have a blast. She got to ride ponies and slide down lots of plastic jump things. She also got a lot of candy!
4 comments:
clint haglund
said...
Im guessing that this little girl is your niece since she looks just like you?
4 comments:
Im guessing that this little girl is your niece since she looks just like you?
You are guessing correctly.
Hey Maverick, that looks super fun and you look super fabulous.
I guess that's what running 6 miles and not showering before going out will do for you. You know, the I don't care look is so in right now!
Post a Comment