Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter Dinner










Michael and Heidi recently had a special moment in their lives as they had the opportunity to give their newest baby a blessing at their church. Afterward the families got together and had some yummy food and good times. Lucky aunt Emily got a present from new baby Davey to thank her for coming. It is just a little spit up right? It was great to get together. I had to bribe the grand kids with candy to take that picture, but it is cute enough to be worth it!

3 comments:

heidi nielsen said...

Jack remembered this moment. As I was looking at the picture of the kids in the yard he, "and I had candy in my hand!". I didn't think much of it since he's obsessed with candy until I read you bribed them with candy to take the picture.

Meghan said...

That is so cute! Smart little kid.

Anonymous said...

wow I'm skinnier now feels good!

love mom