I know I just left but I couldn't help staying away long with all the excitement going on there! My best friend in the whole world Afton had a precious baby named Eli Thomas. He was so adorable and perfect! I also visited with my friends Megan and Alison. We ate at our favorite Indian restaurant and had some yummy spiced up food! I played around in the snow, ate at some interesting places, and had a grand old time. I also got to see Whitney and my very good friend Camille. Pictures to come soon.
1 comment:
you came to UT and didn't tell me? oh, the pain, the anguish! What did I ever do to deserve such a cold shoulder? ...apart from snoring with great volume, of course. And watching the Disney channel on our TV. And keeping illegal parakeets. But that's not too much to ignore, is it? Seriously. =)
Post a Comment