Sunday, February 08, 2009

Many Faces of Meghan

I bought a Mac Book a while back and while I love it, I still am trying to figure out all of its devices. One that I haven't dabbled into much is Photo Booth. Well, last night I was bored enough to do so and I'm not impressed. 
My Eww or No face.
What? Really? Are you serious?
This one rarely comes out of hiding
Very Serious

3 comments:

becca said...

i like your hair color :)

Anonymous said...

Ok so I read your cop blog & then the song finally loaded & I was scrolling down over your pictures & thats when "young ones" came on...i dunno I guess it was one of those had to be there moments but it was pretty funny b/c the music seemed to be going along with your many faces. lol-love ya. -Clint

Anonymous said...

I want a mac book! My computer is dying slowly. Love the pictures. A friend of mine looked over my shoulder while I was looking at them and said (direct quote) "wow your sister is gorgeous" (did I spell that right?)
I love your background on your blog, how did you make it personal, I don't know how to do that with mine. Well, love you lots.