Heidi is in town visiting family and she was able to stop by and see me! It was so great to see the boys and be able to see heidi. Too bad we were all pretty sick and it made for a low key hang out. Silly Jack decided it would be a good idea to break out the olive oil for a snack. He got it all over the floor and his pants. I didn't mind at all but I think Heidi did because she said they were her favorite jeans of his. Oops!
3 comments:
Sounds so fun!! The kids and I are planning another trip through Utah again this summer, so we'll let you know in advance so we can spend more time with you!!
yea! Please tell me in advance so I can be sure and have lots of time to spend with you all. Whitney may be up here too by then.
Yah, for Auntie Mags! Get better soon!
Post a Comment