Monday, March 10, 2008

The Duck Pond






It was a gorgeous day outside today so my roommate Rebbecca and I decided to go for a walk. We went down to the duck pond that is south of BYU. It was fun to see all the ducks and the silly sun bathing turtles. Mostly it was nice to be outside in the wonderful weather. After that we went and saw Enchanted in the dollar theater. I love that movie!

4 comments:

Shanicherie said...

Since when do they have turtles in there! Those have got to be the most obese ducks in the world...too many people feed them!

Anonymous said...

How fun...my kids loved it when you took us there last summer! You are looking too cute, Meg!

Bethany said...

Oh, those turtles are so cute! Always loved the duck pond.

Shanicherie said...

I'm making my blog private, so if you want to, send me your email address to shanicherie@gmail.com.