Tuesday, March 04, 2008

secret window

So, I have the flu and have been watching lots of movies because of this. I just finished watching the secret window. I really like this movie but never hear anything about it. Johny Depp is hot and its a great flick. Thoughts, comments anyone? Anyway, I went to the doctor today and they think I have a sinus infection. I think they may be right this time and not just trying to stuff me with antibiotics because after taking said medicine I'm feeling a lot better. Yea!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaron and I saw it years ago. I don't remember much, but I think we liked it :) That stinks about your sinus infection. Aaron gets at least 1 every year. No fun :(

Bethany said...

I hated it. It totally creeped me out. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to like because I love Johnny Depp but that was just too creepy of a role for my liking.