Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving




I love thanksgiving, it is such an awesome holiday, food, family, and fun! I went down to San Luis Obispo california. I was a bit homesick for you all, but other than that it was way fun. I even got to make a pumpkin pie. I had a yummy thanksgiving with a smoked turkey , it was awesome. I went shopping at some near by outlets and then the best part was going to San Luis Obispo to go fourwheeling on the dunes. It was a mazing. The dunes are so big and go on forever! We found some sweet jumps and got major air off of them. I even got to go to my favorite restaruant in san luis, firestone! I got the avacado bacon burger, soo good! Going to San Luis made me realize how much fun it was to live there and how much I miss it! I'll have to go back more often, I want to live there! Saturday I watched football and went to a really yummy mexican restaurant. I am so glad we beat utah! That night I drove up to vegas and stayed with my roommate tana and her family. We were so tired we didn't get to do much in vegas, but at least Isplit up the drive!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

P.s. Go to flikr to see more pictures of my trip and my pumpkin pie!

Anonymous said...

Awesome looking pie Meg! What a fun and crazy Thanksgiving holiday you had! Fourwheeling sounds like tons of fun. I'm jealous!!

Bethany said...

Yum-diddly-umptious. Good times in the neighborhood Glad you had fun, and looking forward to seeing you at Christmas!