Love. I don't have to do its bidding. It just withers away on its own. When its over after all you don't even remember what it was like.
Hey Meg. I was showing Noah your Halloween pictures and he said, "Aminal...Aunt Aminal." He looked at it forever. He liked it!
Hehe, that's so funny!
Aunt Aminal...me and Noah are back looking at your scary pictures. Noah begs for "Aunt Aminal" whenever I'm at the computer!
Haha, I love it!
Yah, those are kind of scary. Nice make-up.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey Meg. I was showing Noah your Halloween pictures and he said, "Aminal...Aunt Aminal." He looked at it forever. He liked it!
Hehe, that's so funny!
Aunt Aminal...me and Noah are back looking at your scary pictures. Noah begs for "Aunt Aminal" whenever I'm at the computer!
Haha, I love it!
Yah, those are kind of scary. Nice make-up.
Post a Comment