Sunday, November 12, 2006

Olive garden

Afton and I went to Olive Garden for lunch yesterday. I had been out to a nice dinner the night before on a group date and was looking forward to my left overs. However, afton dropped them on the floor so she offered me lunch! Casey came along for fun and we got some funny pictures out of it. We dared Casey to shove an entire breadstick in his mouth. To our small surprise he did. Silly silly Casey.



3 comments:

Bethany said...

Did Casey dye his mop? It looks different. Fun times at the Garden. You and Matthew have the same smile. It's dazzling!

Anonymous said...

You're right--they do have the same smile :)

Meghan said...

Nope, Casey's hair is the same color. He just is styling it differently right now. And yes, Mattew and I do have the same smile! Its awesome. We're so cool! :)