Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day!



I love the holidays! Eating myself into a food coma is a new must! I came home from work and got started on the feast with Mom. We made potato salad, cucumbers and vinegar, fruit salad, guacamole, and set up all the fixings for hamburgers, Josh even made the burgers! Dad grilled everything up and Emily and JP arrived just in time! We ate ourselves silly outside on our beautiful new table. Afterwards we played some great croquet games back to back followed up by an outdoor bonfire and smooooooooooores! Dad and I hung around the fire counting the stars as they appeared and listening to all the sounds around us. Crickets, frogs, night hawks, nature. It is always hard to tare my self away from the embers of a fire. Something about them always keeps me watching. I love the outdoors and my family! Winning :)

No comments: