Monday, November 29, 2010

Lulu for Lulu

I recently was hired at the athletic clothing store, Lululemon Athletica! It has been so much fun and I can honestly say, I LOVE MY JOB! I have met so many amazing people and continue to learn more about athletics and personal development the more I am around them and at work. We have a total blast and have a great time! Here are a few pics of all the fun I've been having!!!

Check out those reflective powers on my running vest, sweetness!

2010 Turkey Trot, we rocked it!

Double Hula Hoop action on top of Vanna, you know, all in a days work!

Handing out cookies and lemonade in the lemon costume! I rode the lululemon bike over to Trader Joes in the costume to get these tasty treats. I garnered lots of attention :).

ROYGBIV'ing my m&m's, work always on the mind :)

Sporting my favorite lululemon scarf with my skeleton Halloween costume!

I'm an athlete, lol.

2010 Lafayette Reservoir run, we rocked those racers through the finish!
Out with some of the ladies from work, we always have a blast!

2 comments:

Wendy Elizabeth Nielsen said...

I love your posts Meghan. Keep it up!

Camille said...

I love the Lemon Costume!! It looks like you're having a blast and I'm super happy for you! You're the coolest!! --Camille