I recently got the itch to cut off my hair so I did just that, cut it off! I love it, but I also love my new fancy pants clothes from lululemon. I figure I spend an hour or more running a day so I deserve some nice running gear. I feel better already. Ha ha
3 comments:
Your hair is cute. although I think you can pull of any style!
I pictured it being shorter so it's not as drastic a change as I thought, but I love it. It's just so fun to have a change, especially if it makes you feel SASSY. Sure wish I could pull of itty-bitty shorts. Enjoy your Lulu's. I bet your time jumps up and you run at lightning speed because they are just that cool. Love ya!
Kuna is Bethany by the way. I guess I was in my HS reunion email last.
Post a Comment