Love. I don't have to do its bidding. It just withers away on its own. When its over after all you don't even remember what it was like.
Saturday, June 13, 2009
All about running!
I recently found a race at the end of July that is a 10 miler. I'm really excited since those are hard to come by around here. It is an hour away but oh well. After that I'm planning on doing a half marathon in October in San Jose called the rock and roll. They have live bands every mile rocking you on your way. I also looked up some more races that I want to do next year. Full fledge Marathons! I want to do the San Francisco one in July and hit up the St. George one in October. It is a lofty goal but I'm motivated, as long as no injuries happen I should be well on my way, so exciting! Check out this link, I'm proud of myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have to do the Nike half marathon next year. A bunch of ladies from my ward do it and say its awesome. Ashley Bankhead did the SF marathon last year and like it.
Post a Comment