Saturday, March 14, 2009

Though she be but little, she is fierce!


Here is a picture of me and my new little friend. I don't like most cats, but this kitty is so sweet and such a fun little pal. She is more like a puppy with all the cat perks. She will follow me around outside, go on walks with me, and prance up to me for affection. She will also sit in my lap, purr, and give me love. She doesn't really have an official name so I just talk to her in my kitten voice and call her tid-ayen! Which is a modified version of the way Joshua use to say kitten. 

3 comments:

Sarah Most said...

I would get a cat if they didn't shed and if they stayed little. I guess until someone comes up with a cat like that, I will stick with dogs

Anonymous said...

Her official name is Athena by the way and if you say it kind of high pitched (or call "Athena baby) she will come when you call her. I miss that kitty. Oh, and as to your recent visit...next time I will clear my day so we can actually do something. You are my sister and I love you and I miss you. That is all there is to it

Jessica said...

Pretty kitty!

So happy to see you have a blog! Now I can for sure keep in touch with ya!