Saturday, August 23, 2008

My Birthday!










I had a ton of fun for my birthday. On wed. My friend Brad took me out to eat at Ottavio's, a very yummy italian restaurant. On Thursday my friend David took me to Happy Sumo and the nickelcade. We had so much fun, we got in to this big competition of who could get the highest score and this alligator game. I had it in the bag until fate smiled on him and gave him a 98, alas, I could only get 97! I beat him at basketball and ski ball, so thats good! Then we went and got frozen yogurt. On my actual birthday my roommates and I threw a party for me and my roommate Kristi, we have the same birthday! Today Whitney took me out to Happy Sumo (my favorite restaurant) and we're going to go to color me mine next week sometime. Here are some pictures!

3 comments:

Brad said...

what a unique person, that Brad who took you to Ottavios. I'm sorry I couldn't be at your party, it looked like fun.

Anonymous said...

wow Meghan. Who are all the men? They're sure lucky to be in your company :-) They must be smart as well as have amazing great taste.
Beautiful white roses.

love, dad and mom

(we're going to have to register again. The computer seems to have forgotten our original name and password ha ha ha and if you believe that one . . . .

Bethany said...

Roses . . .lucky! I like your dress. Glad you got spoiled for birthday week. Loved seeing you!