Love. I don't have to do its bidding. It just withers away on its own. When its over after all you don't even remember what it was like.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Work
Hello all!
Here are some of my work friends and my work place. For those of you who don't know, I work at a residential treatment center. These pictures were taken during our down time when the kids are in class. We live for these blessed moments!
Camille and ME! Camille and I by the gym! Becky and Me at "the other desk" The hallway! Camillio (my nick name for her) and becky
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
you are wearing the jacket that dad and I gave you for Christmas. Good stuff. It's nice to see you wearing it.
3 comments:
you are wearing the jacket that dad and I gave you for Christmas. Good stuff. It's nice to see you wearing it.
Dang, I am so sick! I have shingles.
Fun!
yeah, i love that jacket. I wear it all the time, even when it is far too cold for it!
Post a Comment