Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Life as of Late

Hello all,


Its been a while since i've posted. Sorry, just not much going on. Still working at Heritage, I quit Banana Republic. It was just too much working. Now I spend my time doing nothing. Its beautiful. So saturday I went up to salt lake to visit afton. Her place is so adorable. I'm jelly! Her and her hubby are doing great, they're so cute. Lily, my bad choice, is now in the custody of my rommates friend. They're going to buy her off me come march so yea! She was adorable but I just coiuldn't handle her in such a small space. Anyway, that's all for now.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look cute Meg! I love your hair color!! You should plan a trip to OR and come and visit for a while! We'd all love to see you!

Meghan said...

I would love to come out for a visit if I could ever get work off. I have no vacation time right now.

Sarah Most said...

I am glad to see a new post. I check it every once in a while just to see what you've been up to. I'm glad to see that you are doing well.

Bethany said...

Cute shirt! You're always so fashionable. Are you missing that discount yet? Glad you got to hang with Afton!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you got to see Afton. You are looking beautiful as usual.

Meghan said...

Thanks you guys! You make me feel so special! No, i'm not missing my discount yet. The reason is because i'm not aloud to buy anything ever again. I'm fighting my shopping addiction. Yea Me! ha ha