Love. I don't have to do its bidding. It just withers away on its own. When its over after all you don't even remember what it was like.
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Tough Mudder 2011
Tough Mudder was one of the funnest things I've ever done! We had 17 people on our team and started around 10 am. Through 13 miles and 24 obstacles we stuck by each other. Each time we conquered one obstacle we would count off 1-17, cheer with excitement, then head towards the next! The most difficult one was jumping into a pond of snow runoff, then swimming 50 yards to the shore. It was so cold that the air got sucked right out of my lungs when I hit the water. It took us 6.5 hours of sweating, shivering, and team work to finish Tough Mudder, and I wouldn't trade in one minute of it. Although, the shower right after felt pretty darn amazing. After our race we all went out to eat, cheered our victory, and a few of us trickled down to the lodge hot tub and pool. It was an amazing weekend! Until next year TM.
No comments:
Post a Comment