Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Red's Meadow!

















I went to Red's Meadow with Josh and the Parents for a couple of days in July. It was so beautiful and the wildflowers were just coming out. We hiked Rainbow Falls, Devil's Postpile, the Wildflower Walk, Socher Lake, and did lots of fishing! I caught 2, Josh 3, and dad 2! We cooked them up with lemon, sooo good! We were in a new tent and able to see the stars as we fell asleep.I talked dad into telling one of his famous stories and it was awesome as always! Mom read to us while we waited for our food to cook and Josh and I were even able to find our old swimming hole. It was a perfect visit except for me wanting it to last forever. Thousand Island Lake hike was calling my name but there wasn't enough time! I love it in these mountains, so many memories. I feel most like myself and most alive when I'm up there. Until Next time!

2 comments:

Sarah Most said...

Beautiful Views!

Mike said...

My nostalgia-0-meter is through the roof.