
I talked Joshua into coming on the Murietta Falls hike with me, and Amy came along as an added bonus! We toughed out the 12 miles of constantly rolling hills and met some friends along the way (a tarantula and a newt!). The countryside was beautiful and the meager waterfall was nice to look at. I'd heard it was supposed to be the biggest in February, but it looked about the same as it did a few years ago in December. We are all sore today, but I'd say it was worth it.
3 comments:
Cool, Wish I could have been there
Still worth it after the poison oak? :) I wish I could have gone, I love that hike. Picture wise: I like the B&W, I know that tree.
Not sure I'd say that, but I would do it again being more careful! It was harder than I remeber, that or I'm just older!
Post a Comment