Love. I don't have to do its bidding. It just withers away on its own. When its over after all you don't even remember what it was like.
Very cute, but I hope you never get lost because Search and Rescue will have a hard time finding a camouflaged skier.Michael
Meghan is pretty good too! Trying to convince mom to grab Josh and come up for a lesson or two.
Come visit us in Montana, and we'll show you some killer skiing!
Oh meg, you look great! I went skiing last week and I look nowhere as hot as you! I was just thinking about you this week, wondering how you were and then...there you were. It made me smile!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very cute, but I hope you never get lost because Search and Rescue will have a hard time finding a camouflaged skier.
Michael
Meghan is pretty good too! Trying to convince mom to grab Josh and come up for a lesson or two.
Come visit us in Montana, and we'll show you some killer skiing!
Oh meg, you look great! I went skiing last week and I look nowhere as hot as you! I was just thinking about you this week, wondering how you were and then...there you were. It made me smile!
Post a Comment