Saturday, November 07, 2009

Humpty Dumpty Fell

While sitting around one morning my mom offered me a book titled, CHI Running: A Revolutionary Approach to Effortless, Injury Free, Running. I said I would like to read it one day but didn't have time to at that moment. Well, maybe I should have read it right then and there because that very night I had quite the injury filled running experience. Not only did my hands look like this, My entire left side did! That includes my forearm, thigh and leg. My stomach and chest got it pretty bad too. Lets just say a car was comming and in her hurry to get off the road Humpty Dumpty took a bad spill.

3 comments:

sweetheart bitterheart said...

GIRLLLLLLLL that doesnt sound/look good.. are you okay? i hope you feel better! ps- i am coming home for thanksgiving so maybe we should finally arrange a norcal hang out :)

Sarah Most said...

Oh man. Hope you are healing quickly

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself woman! Well, a massage should help :)

I martial arts buddies let me practice on them and I am pretty good at targeting pressure points for certain parts of the body now.