Love. I don't have to do its bidding. It just withers away on its own. When its over after all you don't even remember what it was like.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Recently
Recently I moved into a house with a few of my friends. It was unfurnished so I got to buy some things at IKEA. I'll take pictures once I figure out how to get my camera to work on my new mac! Yes, I bought a mac book. It is so cute and tiny and I love it so much. My other computer died, and had been dead for a while so I got this one. I now am officially broke, lets hope my loans come through for school this fall. Work is going well, the kids are currently trying out for a play, its Joseph and the amazing technicolored dream coat. Its so crazy, and the songs are really annoying, if any of you have ever seen it you would know. Well all, that is all from me currently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment