Well, here is the latest update. Mom, dad, and josh all brought whitney up to college this last week. It was really fun visiting with them all. I'm so glad to have family in utah again. Mom and dad took us out for yummy sushi a couple times, I was in heaven. Mom and Dad really liked it too so that is good. Happy Sumo is one of the better sushi places i've ever been to. Whitney and I went to see get smart and we loved it. After that I took her out to P.F. Changs, yummy yummy. I've been running pretty consistenly lately so that is good. I'm trying to work up my cardio, I want to be a hard core runner! Too bad 3 ten minute miles kill me still. I'll get there though. Just a couple more weeks of consistent running and I should be good. What else is new, hmmm, i'm going back to school to become a nurse. It would have been nice to figure this out earlier but oh well. I start going part time in the fall. Its going to take a year and a half just to get all the prereqs done, oh well, not much I can do about that right? I'm young, so its okay. Work is good, friends are good. Here are some silly pictures I took. Love you all!








1 comment:
I really like the new hair color.
Post a Comment