Love. I don't have to do its bidding. It just withers away on its own. When its over after all you don't even remember what it was like.
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Sarah Visit!
Sarah and the kids were in Utah and they were so kind to come and visit me. We shopped around the Bookstore and I worked some magic to get Sarah a discount. Afterwards we ate and then headed down to the duck pond. The kids had a real great time chasing and playing with the ducks. The next day I went up and visited them in Salt Lake. We played and ate some really yummy food. Arwen, Noah, and Josh are so adorable. They say the sweetest things and are so affectionate! Thanks kids, Aunt Meghan really needed your hugs! Love you tons.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We still can't believe Sarah took a long trip like that without another adult along with these three children! I'm still so amazed and astounded. I never could have done that! Yikes I think my cheese souffle is burning? I'm up at Aaron's and Sarah's and I don't want to ruin Arwen's puffy cheese
Post a Comment