Love. I don't have to do its bidding. It just withers away on its own. When its over after all you don't even remember what it was like.
Delilah is so pretty Meghan!
She looks like she'll be a great friend. She's very lovely.
Delilah could use one or two pretty piece/s of bamboo and you could tie some of her up. She is lovely and better than a fish. Is that your apartment? Where did you get the beautiful art work? Looks like an amazing place to live. I love you. mom
The art work is from afton. She made it. Yeah, I like my apartment right now. Its nice!
be sure & put up some pictures of your visit with Whitney. I love you!
Update your blog lazy! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Delilah is so pretty Meghan!
She looks like she'll be a great friend. She's very lovely.
Delilah could use one or two pretty piece/s of bamboo and you could tie some of her up. She is lovely and better than a fish. Is that your apartment? Where did you get the beautiful art work? Looks like an amazing place to live. I love you. mom
The art work is from afton. She made it. Yeah, I like my apartment right now. Its nice!
be sure & put up some pictures of your visit with Whitney. I love you!
Update your blog lazy! :)
Post a Comment