Afton and I went to the Olive Garden to celibrate my new hire! I got hired on at my work full time, that means bennefits and everything! I'm very happy about it. I also just got upgraded to a white badge, which means I have more priveleges and such, basically i'm fully done with training. Its so great. I love my jobs! The weather has been so amazing lately. Raining off and on, sunny, cloudy. Right now it is warm but slightly misting, I can almost pretend i'm in San Francisco and that the cars are the ocean! He he. I'm trying to get some sun. When Michael lived up here he would comment on my legs, so yes Michael, my legs are still blinding, he he. I always thought that was funny. The boy is Afton's soon to be Fiance Danny!





mmmmmmmmmmm yummy desert, We love the "Garden"!
3 comments:
Sorry...I must be losing my mind, but what are your jobs? Which did you get hired on full time at? Congratulations! That is so great...benefits are a nice plus too! Have a great week!!
They have been "soon to be engaged" for a while now huh. Mmmm, that looks yummy! I would love a slice of their raspberry cheescake RIGHT NOW!!!
Cute hair Megs. Super congrats on your job full time! Thanks again for my b-day Jamba card!
Post a Comment