



I had a day off work so Afton and I decided to go shopping in Salt Lake. We ate at our trusty friend taco bell before heading out and got matching super hero rings. It was pretty fun! I only like one thing on the taco bell menu. Its the chicken ranchero taco without avacado sauce! Fun fun. Anyway, after that we drove out to the mall and I used my sweet discount to get way cute clothes from banana. Afton got some really cute stuff from this amazing store called Anthropology. They are the sister store to urban outfitters if any of you have heard of that. Anywho, it has the cutest home decor ever! Its ridiculously expensive, but fun to look at. After that we ran around other places and then headed home very tired! That night I wore some of my new clothes out with my friend Loren!
7 comments:
Who is the Zoolander-esk hottie? :)
You look Beeeeautiful! Which guy is Loren?
The guy in the picture with me is Loren, the zoolander man if you will. He he, that's funny.
Who's Loren???? :)
He's just a friend. No worries Sarah! If I was dating someone you would know it!
Okay...it looks like you're having lots of fun! The kids and I are going to be driving through Utah sometime this summer. We'll have to stop by and have a visit with you!!
please do!
Post a Comment