Hey everyone,
I know I haven't posted forever! I lost my camera charger, i'll have to buy a new one, but i'm so stubborn that I just keep looking for it! I swear it just disapeared! Anyway, I'm back in Provo. It is freezing, and there is no snow to be had! Well, there is snow/ice all over the ground, but that doesn't count. I recently got hired at American Eagle, some job for a college graduate huh? I'm looking for full time ones too, but those seem to take forever! Anyway, that's all that is going on with me. Oh, and I got a cute fat little goldfish, his name is buster! Named from the guy on arrested development! He's a man! hehe, jk.
3 comments:
Hey! When I got out of college my first job was at American Eagle too!! Can I use you for your discount?? Jk! Well, not really but...;) Good to hear from you again! It was so fun seeing you at Christmas.
hey Meghan, just try not to spend all of your well earned money on those wonderful discount items
Who is this anonymous person! No anonymous comments! I actually have an interview at Banana Republic on wed., hopefully I don't work at American Eagle that day, I so much rather work at Banana! Its my favorite store! I got my camera charger back so the pictures will start flowing in, get excited! hehe, and I miss you too Sarah, I had so much fun with you at christmas!
Post a Comment