Love. I don't have to do its bidding. It just withers away on its own. When its over after all you don't even remember what it was like.
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Herb our Pumpkee!
Yesterday for FHE we carved pumpkins! It was way fun, I designed the face of our little guy and I carved him. Have any of you all carved pumkins yet? If so, post 'em!
He kind of looks like someone off of nightmare before Christmas. By the way, somebody needs to put a picture in that empty frame behind the pumpkin. I have a few of those on my walls.
dad likes meghan blonde better - he didn't even recognize her in a few of the photos :-)
I like your hair both ways - how fun you are wearing it currently - love the jaggedness of it. Your look is becoming more Afton :-) What a fun change! Way to try different.
7 comments:
Ahhh...he's cute!
The pumpkin, or Casey with his crossed eyes?
Ha ha! You are so funny! I love it. So...tell me when you know what your little bean is! I'm so excited. Be a girl, or not :)
He kind of looks like someone off of nightmare before Christmas. By the way, somebody needs to put a picture in that empty frame behind the pumpkin. I have a few of those on my walls.
Yeah, Afton was going to decorate but she never has time. Neither do I.
dad likes meghan blonde better - he didn't even recognize her in a few of the photos :-)
I like your hair both ways - how fun you are wearing it currently - love the jaggedness of it. Your look is becoming more Afton :-) What a fun change! Way to try different.
love,
mom
Dad likes everyone blonde, he's silly! Thanks mom!
Post a Comment